CLA Global adds eight new alliance members who will continue to deliver core services across key cities in the German market.
New York and London — Today, CLA Global Limited (CLA Global), a leading global organization comprised of independent accounting and advisory firms, announced that eight firms in Germany have become alliance members of CLA Global.
The eight new firms will deliver audit, advisory, tax, legal and outsourcing services across industries including agriculture, financial services, media and entertainment, technology, consumer products, education, government and public sector, energy and natural resources, and life sciences and healthcare. The eight new alliance firms are:
- bswp Büdding ter Steege Weiß PartGmbB Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft based in Bocholt.
- BTR SUMUS GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft with offices in Lubeck and Stralsund.
- Cordes + Partner GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft based in Hamburg.
- LTS Rechtsanwälte • Wirtschaftsprüfer • Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB based in Herford.
- Münchener Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft GmbH based in Munich.
- PRIOR GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft in Bad Oldesloe.
- RTW RevisionsTreuhand GmbH & Co. KG in Bremen.
- S.E. AUDIT UNIT GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft in Hanover.
Joe Kask, co-CEO of CLA Global, states, “Welcome to our eight new alliance member firms in Germany, whose presence will help us to expand our ability to deliver services in Germany to meet member and client needs.”
Sancho Simmonds, co-CEO of CLA Global, adds, “In addition to having a strong network firm in this key region, it is great to have an additional eight firms in Germany providing services to such a wide range of industries in so many important cities in the German market”.
CLA Global was founded on July 1, 2022, by CliftonLarsonAllen LLP and Evelyn Partners. The organization offers one of the largest financial outsourcing services and private client and wealth advisory platforms of any global accounting organization. Currently, CLA Global has over 180 offices across the world and more than 13,500 personnel across the network. Member firms provide services to clients of all sizes, with a particular emphasis on fast-growing, innovative, and dynamic middle market cross-border businesses.
Based on reported 2021 fee income, the Accountancy Age ranked CLA Global 15th among the top global accounting and advisory organizations in the world.
About CLA Global
CLA Global Limited (CLA Global) is a worldwide organization of independent accounting and advisory firms. CLA Global member firm professionals provide audit, accounting, tax, and advisory services to help guide organizations and individuals through the increasingly complex global business and financial environment.